Tuesday, April 22, 2014

One of the many things I have enjoyed about working with “HBnBM” would have to be the people I have met and talked to through this site. Despite this, never did I think I would be communicating with one of my all-time favorite musicians. Recently, I had the pleasure of becoming acquainted with Eric Wood of Bastard Noise. Wood is noted for various projects, but for the sake of a contemporary demeanor, we discussed what he and B.N. have been up to as of lately. To those looking for the memoirs of legendary power-violence outfit, Man is the Bastard… I’m sorry, but this narrative will be focused on a different side of the grand scheme of, “The Skull”… How was your November show with the Locust? It’s insane to see that they’re playing again. It was phenomenal!!!! We are family with The Locust and Justin Pearson is my brother forever and offered us the show. What an amazing venue Porter’s Pub truly is!! The UCSD (University of California at San Diego) campus is joy to on and the venue was spitting distance from the famous, full of history Che’ Cafe. The sound at Porter’s Pub was incredible as well. Great …
The upcoming Bastard Noise / THE COMMUNION split release on HAUNTED HOTEL RECORDS gets a brief mention. thanks Eric Wood!

No comments: